Feedback and Complaints
Feedback and Complaints Policies
At Central West Tours, we really value your feedback. Following the completion of each Hosted Experience, we send out an email survey to gather our guests’ responses to help fine tune and tailor our future Hosted Travel Experiences. These surveys are anonymous and we appreciate the time you take in responding. Please also feel free to drop us a line anytime and say firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional feedback for us.
We prefer to be made aware of any problems or concerns you may have while you are on tour with us, so we can take steps immediately to rectify the situation. You are very welcome to speak with us at any time during the tour, as instant feedback is greatly appreciated so we can ensure you have an enjoyable experience with us.
We do our utmost to provide accurate information on our website, answer all your queries and ensure you enjoy our Hosted Travel Experiences. Sometimes though there may be instances where you feel your flights or accommodation, or another aspect of your Experience, did not match your initial expectations.
Please note that Central West Tours only facilitates the actual Hosted Travel Experience and related Services. If you are unhappy with your flight or flight seating, or there are issues with your accommodation such as level of cleanliness, food quality or room quality, it is best to take this up direct with the third-party service provider (the airline, hotel or restaurant) at the time of your complaint. Please refer to our full Terms of Service.
If you have a problem with a third-party supplier while on our Hosted Travel Experience, we ask that you alert your Tour Host regarding the issue immediately, so they can assist you with your dealings with the third-party service provider if needed.
If you feel you have a more substantial complaint or issue that needs to be dealt with, please refer to our Complaints Handling Policy below.
Complaints Handling Policy
The objective of this policy is to ensure all Central West Tours guests, team members and partners are aware of our complaint lodgement and handling process.
Central West Tours endeavours to deliver exceptional quality curated lifestyle travel experiences. We are committed to being professional and responsive to the needs and concerns of our guests and to resolving complaint as quickly as possible. Customer feedback is welcomed as it helps us improve our service delivery to our valued guests.
- Each complaint is investigated thoroughly and efficiently, with impartiality, taking into account all information and evidence.
- Each complaint is handled confidentially.
- We take reasonable steps to actively protect your personal information, which will at all times be stored in accordance with privacy requirements.
- Any information you provide may be recorded and used to assist us in improving our products and services to future customers.
- There is no financial charge for making a complaint.
All complaints are handled by our Tour Experience Officer in liaison with other partners and suppliers. Complaints are given the utmost priority.
If you have a complaint, you can direct your complaint to the Tour Experience Officer of Central West Tours (ABN: 906 528 533 28) and advise us by one of the following methods:
- Complete any feedback form or survey that we may make available to you, or contact us direct with your complaint.
- Your complaint will be acknowledged by a Central West Tours team member within 3 business days of receiving it.
- In the process of investigating your complaint, we may request additional information from you to assist us in reaching the most equitable outcome.
- We will endeavour to provide you with a resolution within 10 business days of receipt. However if there is a delay, we will inform you of the reasons for the delay and maintain communication with you throughout our investigation.
- All communication will be in writing unless there is a mutual agreement otherwise.
If a complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, we will advise you what other options you have available.
Acknowledgement of Country
Central West Tours acknowledge the generations of the local Aboriginal people of the Wiradjuri people who have lived and derived their physical and spiritual needs from the forests, rivers, lakes and streams of Central West Region as the traditional owners and custodians of these lands.